It is extremely delicious and quite nice season to have shrimp cocktail. Maybe you are looking for an identical recipe in any seafood restaurant. And probably your mouth is watering at the first sight of this photo. So have a try immediately. You will feel pleased after checking out. It will be the winner at table and a hit dish for your guests! It is absolutely wonderful appetizer to start with! (Don’t forget to try Yummy Black Cod Escabeche)
- 2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 fresh lemon
- 1 tbsp granulated garlic
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 24 extra raw shrimp
For Cocktail Sauce:
- 8 tsp Heinz chili sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 1 dash sauce
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- Put all of the cocktail ingredients into a large bowl, mix throughly. Place the bowl into fridge for cooling.
- Prepare a pot of ice water in advance and put it near the sink.
- Pour 8 L water into a skillet and add Old Bay seasoning, halved lemon, garlic and chilli powder. Sprinkle some salt and pour it into a boil.
- Then put the shrimp into the boiled water. The shrimp should have been done when the shrimp turn bright pink and water boil again.
- Drain excess water immediately and put the cooked shrimp into ice water for approximately 2 minutes. Peel the shrimp with keeping the tail-on.
- Drain it before serving with cocktail sauce.
Check out the more amazing Sea Food Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.