Lots of people love this great fish recipe that I will introduce to you. The perfect flavor of the Pacific black cod escabeche will leave a deep impression on you. The various colors of peppers brighten this dish beautifully. And it adds a wonderful taste as well. Personally, the fish will be much better because of good texture. And it is not difficult to cook with fresh fish! You can have it along with a cheese taco. (Don’t forget to check Yummy Shrimp Cocktail)
- 3/4 cup divided olive oil
- 3 bell pepper with various colors
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, finely sliced
- 1 scotch bonnet chili
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 3/4 lb pacific black cod
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 allspice berries
- Pour 1/2 cup olive oil into a skillet, heat over medium high. And then cook the bell peppers, sliced carrots, sliced onions and chili into the skillet for 5 minutes. When they become soft, pour a little white vinegar, stirring well. Remove them to a plate.
- Use a paper towel to dry the fish fillets. Coat the fillets with salt and ground pepper on both two sides. And then toss them into the flour and drain the excess.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a pan and place the fillets over the bottom of it. Heat both two sides to half-cooked. The vinegar will do the left job.
- Put the fish in a ceramic dish. Sprinkle white vinegar over the fillets. Place the dish in the fridge overnight. When it becomes frozen stiff, remove them to room temperature.
- Serve it as an appetizer.
Check out the more amazing Sea Food Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.