How wonderfully delicious! You deserve to enjoy such superior and nutritious white bean soup with rosemary. And you can have one if you do as I tell you as followings, you will feel happy even during the process when you cook it. So the 6 hours are deserved. (Try Sauerkraut Soup Today)
- 200g dried white bean
- 4 cups yellow onions, diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1 large fresh rosemary (5 to 6 inches)
- 2 quarts chicken
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp ground black pepper
- Find a large bowl, and put the beans in it. Pour enough until the beans covered. You can have it in the fridge for 6-7 hours.
- Add some olive oil in a pot, and sauté the onions with it for 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic, heat over low heat. Wait for another 3 minutes.
- Then put the beans you have prepared, and also the chicken, rosemary and bay leaf. After it boils, simmer for another half an hour. You will find the beans get soft.
- Shift the bay leaf and the rosemary out.
- Find a food mill for passing the soup. Moreover, put the soup back to the pan, reheating for several minutes. Don’t forget to add some salt and pepper.
Check out the more amazing Salads & Soups Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.