Today I decided to make a salad named Tunisia salad and finally I succeeded in it. The most yummiest salad I ever tasted. I am sharing the recipe with you guys so you can try it out. Please follow the below recipe step by step. (Tryout this yummy Autumn Cornucopia Salad)
- Baked chicken fillet 0.15 KG
- Boiled Chicken Egg – 1 pc.
- Cucumbers ripe 70 grams
- Salty tomatoes 0.4 kg.
- Fresh sweet corn – 420 gr.
- Fresh early cabbage – 460 grams
- Large baked carrot – 4 pcs.
- Raw large onion – 490 gr.
- Salty mushrooms – 0.42 kg
- Canned Olives – 1-1 / 3 cans
- Fruits: olive – 80 gr.
- Bakshtein cheese – 380 gr
- Salted ground nuts – 1 cup
- Lettuce – 220 GR
- Baked lobster meat – 0.34 kilograms
- Krasnodar stew rice – 4 l.
- Wash and dry mushrooms and potatoes, then all components can be removed unnecessary parts. And then we begin to cut them.
- Finely chop the sausage of irregular shape and grind the pepper and onion in a blender.
- Cut all other components into random order.
- Wash duck or goose meat in hot water, dry and cook in salt water, then pass through a blender and mix together with all parts.
Before mixing, we prepare an oblong dish or other dishes in which we put cabbage leaves from the side. And on the opposite side of the plate we put the cucumber cut into strips. Next, spread the vegetables and ham on an iron dish together. And put red caviar on top.
Season the prepared salad with mustard, add balsamic table vinegar and wasabi. Then add a teaspoon of cream.
Serve our salad chilled on the table. Before serving, lay out grapefruit slices.
Good to Know:
If the gall bladder burst when cutting chicken, then the parts where the bile got should be completely removed.
Check out the 20+ Salad & Soups Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.