Do you want to try a new Nutritional breakfast biscuits? This recipe will bring you a delicious twist. Fresh spinach, eggs and ham will supply abundant nutrition for us. (Have you tried Bircher Muesli Recipe?)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 ounce fresh spinach
- 6 ounce cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 ounce biscuit
- 1 tbsp cornmeal
- 2 tsp melted butter
- 8 ounce sliced ham
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- Prepare a glass pan. Heat oven to 176 degrees C.
- Heat fresh spinach in a skillet with oil over medium heat. After 4 minutes, spinach will be wilted. Take spinach out of skillet and drain it. Then layer it on baking dish. Don’t forget to sprinkle with cheese.
- Mix milk, salt, pepper and eggs in a bowl. Pour the mixture over cheese and cover it with foil.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Separate dough into 8 and brush with melted butter. Add cornmeal. Place them on a cookie pan.
- Bake these biscuits, until they are golden brown. At the same time, fry sliced ham. Cut the egg mixture into squares.
- Place ham on bottom of biscuit. Add egg square. Then cover with biscuit.
Check out the 20+ Breakfast Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.