Look at this amazing picture! What does it remind you of, sweet love, festive Christmas, romantic wedding or all of these? Upon all kinds of fruit pies, this one is the most marvelous on because of its giant intact cherry and rich chocolate flavor. Crispy cherry pie covered with fresh juicy cherry cheers up all the blue hearts. Oh my God, just the thought of it makes my mouth water. No more talking, let’s prepare! (Another pie recipe Incredible Easy Banana Custard Pie)
- 2 tsp shortening
- 4 tbsp white baking chips
- 600 g cherry pie filling
- 10 miniature chocolate chips, semisweet one would be better
- 12 tbsp baking mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbsp almond extract
- 80 g softened cream cheese
- 10 tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400oF. Stir together the egg, almond extract, cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Add in mix and stir until they become a mixture.
- On cookie sheet, pat the dough into circle in size of 12-inch.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until dough becomes light golden brown. Sprinkle with the chocolate chips on the hot crust.
- Bake 1 minute or until the chips are melted. After that, spread dough evenly.
- Wait for 5 minutes until dough becomes cool. Transfer it to the serving plate gently.
- Spread cherry pie filling on the crust. Heat the shortening and white baking chips over low heat until they become smooth. Sprinkle them on pie filling.
Check out the more amazing Desserts Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.