I am sure your mouth is watering at your sight of this delicious dish. You can imagine the feeling when you bite the tender Halibut Fillets. It is easy but deserves to have a try. Top the fish with some parsley can let the dish look well. It also can bring some fantastic taste. (Don’t forget to try 5 Mouth-watering seafood recipes)
- 2 halibut fillets
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp butter
- Some pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Find some aluminum foil trays, and make them to particular sizes. By this way, you can fit each fillet on it.
- You can turn each tray over, and smear each bottom with some olive oil.
- If you want your dish having a nice looking, you can hide the ugly side of the halibut fillets by putting them on the trays.
- Chopped some herbs roughly, and add them into the butter, mixing well.
- Sprinkle I tbsp of the butter on the fillets.
- Broil the halibut fillets about 5 minutes.
- Turn each the halibut fillets over carefully, you should also be careful not letting the melted herb butter escaping.
- Broil the fillets for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the fillets on each plate, and add the melted herb butter on each halibut fillets. If you don’t like parsley, you can have tarragon, dill or other ingredients as you like to replace it.
Check out the 20+ Sea Food Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.