People always keep an idea that whoopie pies are like many things such as a cookie sandwich, a cream hamburger or a double side cup cake. They are unusual delicacies no matter what you think they are like. The combination of peanut, butter and chocolate will make the whoopie pie a hit! (Also Try Czech Bear Paws)
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 2 cups butter without salt, at room temperature
- 4 cups natural peanut butter (organic creamy one would be better)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla essence
- 1 pt skim milk, at room temperature
- 2 cups organic table sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 8 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup plain flour
- Heat the oven to 400°F. We need three rimmed ovenware and use parchment papers to cover them.
- Mix up salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and flours in a bowl.
- Beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer in a big bowl on moderate speed until they become fluffy and light.
- Add vanilla, table milk and eggs. Continue beating until they thoroughly combined. Slow your speed down and add other dry ingredients until they become stable mixture.
- Put 1/2 tbsp batter onto the ovenware interval of 2-inches. Bake on a medium heat for 8 minutes until the batter set. Set aside and cool them completely until the cookie becomes soft and dry.
- Beat butter and peanut butter quickly until gentle. Slow your speed down and add castor sugar. Combine them together.
- Beat quickly again for about 3 minutes until they become smooth and fluffy.
- Brush 1 or 2 tbsp fillings on the reverse side of cookie. Cover another cookie on it.
Check out the more amazing Desserts Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.