I have tried a new pancake made with strawberry and put whipping cream on top to make it more delicious. Today I am sharing with you Strawberry Pancakes With Whipping Cream. So lets start making pancakes with strawberry and whipping cream. (Have you ever tried Pumpkin Cookies? If not try Today!)
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 persons
- 7 oz flour
- 17 oz milk
- 2 eggs pinch of salt
- 4 Tbsp jam
- Whipping cream
- Ice cream
- Fresh fruit
- Mix flour with milk, eggs, pinch of salt to form a smooth batter.
- Leave to stand for 20 minutes.
- Cook the pancakes on both sides in a lightly greased non-stick frying pan until light brown.
- Spread them with jam, roll them and sprinkle them with icing sugar.
- Pancakes are also delicious filled with fresh fruit or ice cream and topped with whipped cream and Baileys.
Check out the 20+ Desserts Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.