As the weather turns warmer, fishing would be a good outdoor activity for you and your kids, the fun of fishing and the delicious taste of fish make this spring special for your family. Speak of cooking fish, then you may need this recipe —– stewed fish. The taste of the freshly caught fish must be no less than that bought from the market. Now, I will tell you how to cook delicious stewed fish. The secret is the clam juice. (Don’t forget to try Shrimp Nested in Pasta)
- 8 ounce clam juice
- 6 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, cut-up
- 1 tomato, cut-up
- 1 cup parsley, cut-up
- 1/2 cup Dry-White Wine
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 1 cup cut-up onions
- 1 pound fish fillets, cut into pieces
- Pepper, Tabasco, thyme, dry oregano
- Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium heat. Add cut-up garlic and onion. Then decoct them for 4 minutes.
- Now you can put parsley in the oven and whisk the mixture.
- Add tomato paste and tomato. Cook them over low heat for about 12 minutes.
- Add Dry-White Wine, clam juice and fish into the oven. Stew them for 10 minutes until the fish is well-cooked.
- Add remaining seasonings and salt. Now share them with your family.
Check out the more amazing Sea Food Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.