Someone of you must love the wonderful flavor of spicy fish soup. It is the combination of nutrition and the delicious taste. If you don’t like the food spicy, you can add the seasonings as you like. If you like the food spicy as me, you also can drop hot pepper sauce into your bowl. (Don’t miss the top 7 delicious fish recipes)
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4ounce chili peppers, chopped
- 1tbsp ground cumin
- 1cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup shrimp
- 200g cod fillets
- 3/4 cup yogurt (nonfat)
- Heat the vegetable cooking spray in a large saucepan on medium high.
- Then add the diced onion into the pan and stir often.
- After 5 minutes, mix the chili powder and the diced garlic too. You should wait for another 2 minutes.
- Pour the broth, stirring regularly.
- Next you need to add the hot pepper and cumin.
- After it boils, reduce the heat to low.
- Wait for 20-30 minutes to simmer for superior taste.
- Nevertheless you should put the green bell pepper, the diced tomatoes, shrimp and cod into the soup. Bring to a boil. And repeat the preceding process.
- After simmering for 5 minutes, you can pour the yogurt and stir it until it heats through.
Check out the 20+ Sea Food Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.