Eating vegetables make you feel healthier and happier. Today I am going to share a vegetable salad recipe that is very easy to make and have reduced calories. The recipe I am sharing is Shrimp Salad with Vegetables. So follow the steps below and try it today in the morning. (Try Potato Salad Recipe today)
- Soy ham 210 gr.
- Boiled egg – 2.5 pcs.
- Cucumbers very large 210 gr
- Fresh tomatoes 360 gr
- Cooked corn – 480 gr.
- Cabbage early sour – 9.5 pcs.
- Large Braised Potato – 170 GR
- Raw sharp onion – 0.34 kilograms
- Honey mushrooms salty – 390 GR
- Canned olives – 14 pcs.
- Smoked bacon or sturgeon 320 GR
- Fruits: blueberries – 240 grams
- Larzac cheese – 190 gr.
- Dried Pecans – 2.5 cups
- Head lettuce – 0.075 KG
- Baked oysters – 0.49 kilograms
- Wash the cucumbers and potatoes well, after which unnecessary parts must be removed from the ingredients. And only after that we take up the cutting.
- Grind the fish and onion very large with a salt shaker and grind the avocado and greens.
- Grate the remaining products coarsely.
- Wash all meat ingredients in clean water, wipe and blanch in soybean oil, then pass through a blender and put everything together with all the products.
We prepare a tray in advance or other dishes in which we place cabbage leaves on one side. And on the other side of the dishes, put a tomato sliced in strips. Then spread the mushrooms and cheese on a high salad bowl without stirring. And top with green onions.
Add salad with garlic mayonnaise, add 8% table. vinegar and black pepper. Then add yogurt to taste.
Put the salad on the table preheated in the oven. After cooking, put the branches of cherry tomatoes on the dishes.
Good to Know:
The fruits of bell pepper contain: calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, aluminum and vitamins b, c in the required amount.
Check out the 20+ Salad & Soups Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.