This dish is absolutely perfect. In my personal opinion, I am totally with the idea of the lemon cream sauce. It seems that the sauce perfectly adds something special. And you will love it! I am sure that the delicate shrimp in the lemon cream sauce will be the winner at your table. Even to those people who can’t tolerate dairy, it is also an inspiration. Coconut milk is also a good choice. In addition, parsley can brighten the flavor of this savory dish. You can add it as you like. (Don’t forget to try Stewed Fish on Sunday)
- 3/4 cup heavy whipped cream
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 lb angel hair pasta
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lb raw shrimp
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chives, coarsely chopped
- Peel of a fresh lemon
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Pour a certain amount of water into a large pot. Stir in some salt and boil it.
- In another much smaller pot, add the cream, chicken broth and fresh lemon juice, heating on low heat. Simmer it slowly for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the angel hair pasta into the salted water.
- Peel and devein the shrimp, put them into the liquid mixture, stir evenly. Sprinkle the mixture with a little kosher salt and ground black pepper. It takes the same time as the angel hair pasta should be cooked. 3-5 minutes are fine.
- After the pasta is cooked well, drain the excess water. Put the pasta into a bowl and set aside.
- Put the herbs into the cream sauce, heat again for about 1 minute. Pour the mixture into the bowl filling with the pasta. Combine them completely. Pit lemon peels and Parmesan into them as well, stir again. Top the dish with left Parmesan as decoration.
Check out the more amazing Sea Food Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.