Combine turkey, eggs onion, garlic, dried cherries, cumin, mint and parsley to make these tasty turkey patties. Serve with sautéed greens or vegetables and grilled tomatoes. The dish is an excellent source of healthy protein and fats.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 450g ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 bundle fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 bundle fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup dried cherries, pitted, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp cumin
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Using a sharp knife finely cut the cherries, fresh mint and parsley.
- Place the turkey in a bowl. Add the eggs and the remaining ingredients and using your hands mix well to combine.
- Shape the mixture into medium size balls and arrange in a baking sheet coated with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until meatballs are golden brown.
Check out the 40+ Paleo Diet recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Paleo Pro” in the kitchen.