Have you ever tried scrambled eggs with shiitake mushrooms? No? Let me share the recipe with you guys so you can enjoy it with me. Please follow the steps below and make the recipe today. (Don’t forget to check Appetizers Tips)
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 persons
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 small onion – chopped fine
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1-2 slices bacon – optional
- Hand full shiitake mushrooms – chopped
- Shredded cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt, pepper, basil, caraway seeds
- 1 clove garlic
- Fresh veggie – bell peppers, tomatoes.
- Break eggs into a med size bowl. Add milk, salt, pepper and basil. Beat egg mixture with fork or wire whisk up to 1 min.
- Place butter and (bacon) in medium frying pan. Put pan on stove over medium heat.
- When butter is melted, add onion and lightly fry for 2 min. Add mushrooms, caraway seeds and lightly fry for 2 more min.
- Add beaten egg mixture and sprinkle with cheese, Stir eggs with spatula, cook until they are slightly firm (few seconds), take pan of stove, mix into chopped garlic, cover with clean cloth and let sit for 1 minute.
Check out the 20+ Appetizer Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.