Today I am making Savory Cabbage Hamburger with smoked meat. I am sharing the recipe with you guys so you can also try it at home. Your kids and hubby will love eating it and will ask for more. So go to kitchen now and make it in lunch or dinner. (Have you tried Asian Pork Chops before?)
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Serves: 4-6 persons
- 1 small head savory or red cabbage
- 10 oz cooked smoked meat (ham)
- small red onion
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 20g butter
- 1 Tsp flour
- fresh parsley
- pinch oregano
- pinch salt, fresh black pepper
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- Boil cabbage leaves 3-5 min until soften. Drain and chop until fine together with smoked meat [ham].
- In small pan dissolve butter, add chopped onion, chopped parsley, and broil for a few min. Then add flour and cook for a few more mins.
- Slowly add 1/2 cup milk and mix into a thick paste, add salt and pepper, oregano and garlic to taste
- Let the paste cool down. Add yolk, smoked meat with cabbage. Mix well all together, add spices if needed. Thick with bread crumbs if needed.
- From paste form small hamburgers, brush them with mix of egg white, 2 Tsp milk and salt. Place them in breadcrumbs and coat by lightly pressing the breadcrumbs onto the hamburgers.
- Fry slow until golden brown.
Check out the more amazing Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.