Try these pumpkin waffles with a cup of your morning tea or coffee can bright up your face and smile. Light and tasty, they will melt in your mouth and make you feel happy. Today I am sharing my favorite breakfast recipe. Please follow the steps if you want to make it perfect. (Have you ever tried Lemon Raspberry Pancakes? If not then try today!)
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 5 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup almond butter
- 1⁄4 cup melted coconut oil, plus more for greasing the waffle iron
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of fine-grain sea salt
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Preheat the waffle iron.
- Add the pumpkin puree, bananas, eggs, coconut oil and almond butter to a blender or food processor and pulse until well blended and smooth.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, coconut flour and salt pulse for another 30-40 seconds until smooth.
- Coat the waffle iron with the coconut oil.
- Ladle the batter onto the hot iron, close the lid and bake following the manufacturer’s directions until golden brown.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Serve the waffles drizzled with maple syrup or topped with fresh fruits.
Check out the 20+ Paleo Diet recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Paleo Pro” in the kitchen.