Today I decided to try potato salad and believe me it cooked very delicious. I am sharing the recipe with you guys on my blog. Please follow the Potato Salad recipe step by step and give me feedback in the comments. I will wait for your feedbacks. (Try Shrimp Salad with Vegetables today)
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2 person
- 1 lb red cooked potatoes with skin
- 1 small red onion cut into small pieces, cooked in boiled water for 1 min
- 4 oz. Mayo
- 2 Barrel pickles cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp. sweet hot mustard
- 1 pk. (12 oz.) diced ham
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 3 oz. plain yogurt
- 1 15 oz. can peas and carrots
- 1 tbsp. pickle juice
- 3 boiled eggs cut into small pieces
- Peel skin from potatoes.
- Cut into small cubes and place into a large bowl.
- Add onion, pickles, ham, pepper, salt, paprika, thyme, garlic, mayo, mustard,and pickle juice.
- Mix all together
- Last add peas & carrots, and eggs.
- Lightly mix all together.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
Check out the 20+ Salad & Soups Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.