Today I am going to share another chicken recipe which you can make in 2 ways. Depending on your likes you can use chicken or pork to make this dish. A Pork Schnitzel or Chicken Schnitzel both can be made in the same way mentioned below. Please follow the instructions carefully to make it perfect. (Try my favorite recipe Baked Chicken with Sauerkraut and Potatoes)
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 2 Persons
- 1c. Oil for frying
- 6 filets of chicken or pork
- 1 c. flour
- 2 c of breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c of beer
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 clove of garlic mash
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan to at least 350 degrees F.
- Place meat on a flat surface and pound with a mallet until it is 1/4 inch thick.
- In a separate dishes place flour and breadcrumbs.
- In a third dish place eggs, beer, garlic and lightly beat.
- Lightly season meat and place on a plate.
- Roll meat in flour until coated you can pat lightly with hand.
- Use a fork to lift the meat then dip in egg mixture drain for a few seconds.
- Next, place meat in breadcrumbs and coat by lightly pressing the breadcrumbs onto the meat.
- After all meat has been prepared fry in oil until golden brown.
- Serve with a lemon slice on top.
162 Side dish: Potato salad, fries, fresh or steamed vegetables.
Check out the more amazing Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.