This is the classic style of the South. You can enjoy juicy pork chops with simple steps. It can be also used in other dishes. You will find that you would like to cook it again and again. The flavor of light-tasting is even suitable for vegetarians. It will be your excellent choice for any night of the week. (Checkout Top 5 Healthy Coarse Cereals Breakfast)
- 1 ounce all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dried marjoram
- 1/4 tbsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tbsp dried sage
- 4 ounce pork chops
- 1 tbsp butter
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- Put the appropriate flour and the ingredients into a bowl for mixing, including marjoram, thyme and so on. And remove the mixture in a shallow plate.
- Dredge all of the side of the pork in the mixture. Shake off the excess flour. Reserve the left flour mixture.
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Heat it over medium high. Put the pork in the pan and cook both the two sides for 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat and keep warm. Remove it to a plate.
- Add milk in the reserved flour mixture, stirring completely.
- Pour the mixture in the pan and bring to a boil. Heat over medium high and then reduce heat.
- Simmer 2 minutes then serve with chops.
Check out the more amazing Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.