Today I am going to share with you guys most delicious Dessert that you never tried before. The dessert which I am sharing today is reduced-calories Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies. Give it a try today and left your feedback in the comments! (Don’t forget to try Yummy Potato Chip Cookies and Banana Pudding Ice Cream)
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons reduced- calories stick of margarine, melted.
- 1- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar.
- 1/2 cup frozen egg substitute, thawed.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 1- 1/2 cup all- purpose flour.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa.
- 1/4 cup 25% less- fat creamy peanut butter.
- Vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine the margarine and sugar in a medium mixing bowl, add the egg substitute and beat well at medium speed of an electric mixer. Add the vanilla and beat well.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt and add to the sugar mixture and stir.
- Divide the batter in half. Stir cocoa in one half and peanut butter into the other half.
- Spoon dollops of each batter alternating into a 9 inch greased baking pan. Cut through the batters in the pan with a knife in order to create a swirled pattern.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the center clean. Remove from the oven and let cool completely on a wire rack before you cut into squares.
Nutritional Facts per brownie: 162 calories.
Check out the 20+ Desserts Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.