Are you on a vegetarian diet recently? You should not miss this vegetarian recipe then. The biggest feature of this pasta with green beans is the fresh taste of lemon-thyme vinaigrette. Good seasonings are foundational for delicious pasta. It is a convenient to take this pasta for work or picnic. You also can add chili powder if you like spicy.
- 12 ounces pasta, uncooked
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup cut-up roasted, salted pistachios
- 1 tbsp sliced shallots
- 2 tbsp Champagne vinegar
- 5 tsp divided lemon zest
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups arugula
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1/2 pound tiny green beans, cut into half
- Cook pasta as what the package says. Add green beans when the water is boiling. Cook a further 2 minutes. Then drain pasta mixture. Flush the mixture with cold running water. Drain them again.
- Mix thyme, pasta mixture and 3 teaspoon lemon zest in a bowl. Toss them lightly.
- Stir together pistachios, lemon zest and the rest of seasonings in a bowl. Meanwhile, add oil and stir continuously. Sprinkle the pasta with the seasonings mixture.
- Add arugula and toss them lightly until pasta is covered by arugula.
Check out the more amazing Pasta Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.