Everybody loves to eat salad but when it is a salad of mushroom it becomes super special. Today I am going to share with you all my favorite Mushroom Salad Moldova recipe that you can make at home in 30 minutes. So lets start the process. (Have you tried Salad Colored Stripes?)
- Dry sausage 440 gr
- Hard boiled ostrich egg – 6.5 pcs.
- Salted Cucumbers 200 GR
- Multi-colored tomatoes 7 pcs.
- Large baked carrots – 0.38 kilograms
- Fresh young onion – 160 GR
- Boiled champignons – 380 gr.
- Canned Olives – 40 gr.
- Fruits: red currant – 0.36 kilograms
- Kostroma cheese – 410 grams
- Dried cashew nuts – 1.5 cups
- Lettuce – 0.05 kilo
- Wash the potatoes and tomatoes well, then you can peel the products. And only after that we proceed to the shredder.
- Coarsely chop the basil with rings and crush the artichoke in a mortar.
- Separate the remaining components with any thick sticks and break in the “Assistant” mixer .
- Wash the pork fillet and vegetables in boiled water, wipe and stew in soybean oil, then pass through the combine and put together with the remaining ingredients.
In advance we prepare a salad bowl or other dishes in which we spread cabbage leaves from the side. And on the other side of the plate we lay the diced pineapple.
Then put the mushrooms and cheese on a high salad bowl in small slides. And on top put the feathers of onions and garlic.
Season the salad with pumpkin oil, add wine vinegar and curry. Then add a teaspoon of yogurt.
We bring our salad to the table with brown bread. After cooking, spread the greens on plates.
Good to Know:
Small tomatoes (up to 48 cm) are the most delicious, so it’s best to fry them.
Check out the 20+ Salad & Soups Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.