Today I am going to share with you a simple but mouthwatering paleo diet recipe named Baked Tilapia. This recipe takes just a few steps to prepare healthy fish dish rich in lean proteins and omega-3 fatty acids. Garlic. Lemon juice and fresh parsley make the tilapia fillets more flavorful. (Don’t forget to try Seasoned Turkey Patties)
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 17 minutes
- 6 (180g each) tilapia fillets
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 tsp fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add the olive oil to a skillet and set over medium heat.
- Stir in the crushed garlic and sauté for 50-60 seconds, stirring frequently, until golden and fragrant.
- Next, add the lemon juice, give a stir and remove the skillet from the heat.
- Coat a baking dish with cooking spray. Season the tilapia fillets with salt and pepper and toss with hands to coat. Arrange the fish onto the prepared baking dish.
- Spoon the garlic-oil mixture over the fish and then sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until opaque throughout.
- Great to be served over sauteed spinach or kale.
Check out the 40+ Paleo Diet recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Paleo Pro” in the kitchen.