Mother’s Day is coming! Do you have any idea to celebrate it? Here we provide you a mother’s day cake recipe. I believe it is an excellent idea to make a great cake for Mother’s Day. Practice this cake secretly and give her a surprise.
- 2 eggs
- 5 ounce all-purpose flour
- 5 ounce caster sugar
- 5 ounce melted butter
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
For the Filling:
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 3.5 ounce very tender butter
- 5 ounce icing sugar
- Hundreds and thousands
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Add sugar and butter in an electric whisk. Beat the mixture until they are fluffy. Add eggs, baking powder and flour. Pour enough milk to the mixture.
- Divide the mixture between the sandwich tins and bake for 20 minutes. Transfer the cakes onto a rack to cool them.
- Beat the butter in an electric whisk until smooth. Meanwhile, add icing sugar gradually. Dollop butter cream over the cake edges.
- Sprinkle with strawberry jam on top. Place the second cake on top and press it. Squash hundreds and thousands onto the butter cream. Put the cake on a palte.
- Decorate with icing sugar. Now present it for mother.
Check out the more amazing Desserts Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.