This beef pie is flavorful no matter it is hot, cold or at room temperature. So it is a good choice for dinner,as well as taking for the picnic. We add mustard in this pie. You can get rid of it if you don’t like mustard. (Try Flavourful Beef Stroganoff Today!)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 4 ounce cheese
- 1 tbsp sauce
- 3/4 cup Original Bisquick
- 3/4 cup milk
- 12 mini dill pickles
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Mustard and ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 176 degrees C. Prepare 12 muffin cups and spray them with cooking spray.
- Put beef and onion in a skillet. Cook it over medium-high heat for 6 minutes. Don’t forget to stir it occasionally. Then dry it and cool 5 minutes.
- Add sauce, cheese and garlic salt. The burger mixture is finished.
- Mix the eggs, milk and Original Bisquick in a medium bowl to make baking mixture. Stir it until they are combined completely. Spoon 1 tbsp of the mixture into each cup.
- Add bout 1/4 cup burger mixture into each cup. Then spoon 1 tbsp baking mixture in each cup.
- Bake it until the muffin tops are golden brown. It takes about 35 minutes. After cool 5 minutes, take muffins out of pan with thin knife. Cool 10 minutes on cooling rack.
- Then add dill pickles, chopped tomato and ketchup.
Check out the 20+ Breakfast Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.