Why give up your favorite chocolate desserts just because you’re on a diet and watching what you eat? You can still eat your favorite rich brownies as long as you follow the right recipes. Here I am going to share the low-calorie brownie recipe that will give you only 183 calories. So lets try the recipe today! (Don’t forget to try Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe)
- 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons reduced- calorie margarine, softened.
- 1- 1/3 cups sugar.
- 8 egg whites.
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream.
- 1/3 cup evaporated skimmed milk.
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- 1- 1/3 cup all- purpose flour.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa.
- Vegetable cooking spray.
- Creamy chocolate frosting (recipe below).
- Beat the margarine at medium speed on an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add the sugar and beat well. Add egg whites, sour cream, evaporated milk, and vanilla. Continue to beat well.
- Combine flour, baking power, salt, and unsweetened cocoa in a small bowl and mix well. Add the flour mixture to the creamy mixture and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a 13 x 9 x 2 inch greased baking pan and back at 350F for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
- Cool the pan on a wire rack.
- Spread the creamy chocolate frosting over the cooled brownies and cut into squares.
Nutritional Facts per Brownie (including frosting): 183 Calories.