This is easy-cooked but delicious pasta with tender shrimp. You can cook it for dinner. Everyone can find their favorite in this Linguine with Shrimp dish. Maybe your husband likes the shrimp, your daughter prefers the taste of lemon, and you will love the pasta better. (Don’t forget to try White Sauce with Clam)
- Vegetable oil
- Kosher salt
- 3/4 pound linguine
- 3 tsp butter
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 pound fresh peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1/3 parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 lemon with peel, grated
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 sliced lemon
- 1/8 tbsp red pepper
- Add some salt to the skillet with water, bring to a boil. Then drop several drops of oil. Next put the linguine in the skillet, cooking for 10 minutes. Or you can cook the linguine as the introduction tells you.
- At the same time, melt the butter in another large pan. Then pour olive oil, mixing them. Cook it over medium heat.
- Add the diced garlic, sauteing steadily. About 1 minute is all right.
- Add the fresh shrimp, sauteing it until it becomes pink. Add some kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the skillet, add red pepper flakes and parsley. All the ingredients made of lemon be there now, too.
- Toss to combine.
- Remove the cooked linguine and drain it. Then give it back in the skillet.
- Add the shrimp and fresh sauce, stirring it.
Check out the 20+ Sea Food Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.