Lime and chipotle are the flavors that are destined to be together. The delicious condiment made of the hot sweet chipotle shrimps with wonderful smoke mixed with the fragrant lime and tangy perfectly produces an amazing flavor. By the way, you can also cook any kind of meat with this yummy seasoning. I bet it will never let you down. You’d better use fresh lime instead of juice. It would make your dish much more luscious! (Don’t forget to try Spicy Seafood Stew)
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon fresh cilantro (cut up)
- 450 g peeled and deveined shrimp
- Mix up cilantro, fresh lime juice, lime zest, brown sugar, cumin and the chipotle powder in a suitable bowl.
- Place the shrimps in the bowl and marinate them well for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Transpierce the shrimps with sticks.
- Daub a right amount of oil on the grill. Place the shrimps on the grill.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side until the shrimps well cooked.
Check out the more amazing Sea Food Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.