It is said that the banana is a miraculous fruit that can make people feel happy and satisfied. So, I hope this banana custard pie will also give you the same feeling. Believe it or not, it is a super easy recipe. So, it can be served on any party with costing you little energy. Besides, there is a secret ingredient in this recipe that produces a distinctive touch. What is it? Find it by yourself! (Another pie recipe Sweetie Cherry Pie)
- Caramel topping, warmed
- 4 tbsp walnut, cut up
- 12 tbsp whipped topping, in room temperature
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp margarine or butter, softened
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 8 tbsp Original Bisquick® mix
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 bananas, mashed ripe
- Heat the oven to 350. Grease the pie plate in size of 9-inch.
- Mix lemon juice and bananas in a small bowl.
- Put mix, sugar, margarine or butter, vanilla, eggs and sweetened condensed milk in a medium bowl. Stir them occasionally until they blended.
- Add banana mixture and continue stirring until they become a mixture. Pour them into the pie plate.
- Bake 45 minutes or until the face of the pie becomes golden brown. Divide the pie and the pie plate with a knife.
- Cool the pie completely. Cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Spread whipped topping on the pie. Sprinkle with caramel topping and walnuts before serving.
Check out the more amazing Desserts Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.