Everybody loves to eat fish but the most popular fish is Salmon. Today I will share the Grilled Salmon and Zucchini Recipe with you guys. Baked salmon fillets served with a side of grilled zucchini is a decent dish. It is incredibly easy to prepare and provides with a tasty dose of proteins. (Try Also Omelette with Asparagus)
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1/3 cup almonds (toasted, sliced)
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt (divided)
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper (divided)
- 1 1/4 lbs salmon fillet (skinned, cut into 4 portions)
- 2 medium zucchini or summer squash (halved )
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped, for garnish)
- Preheat grill to medium.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, almonds, oil, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper; set aside.
- Sprinkle zucchini and salmon with cooking spray, then season with the remaining 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper and grill, turning once, until the salmon is cooked through and the zucchini is golden and tender, about 3 minutes each side.
- Transfer the zucchini to a cutting board and let cool. Then thinly slice it and place in a bowl. Spoon half of the prepared almond mixture over the zucchini. Divide the mixture among 4 serving plates.
- Place salmon in the serving plate, spoon the remaining sauce over and enjoy.
Check out the 20+ Paleo Diet recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Paleo Pro” in the kitchen.