Yesterday I tried an amazing recipe that my whole family loves. So I decided to share with you guys. The recipe is Grilled Polish Kielbasa with Tomatos. It takes only 7 minutes to prepare and cook in 20 minutes. Best for sunday lunch. (Don’t forget to check Barley with Mushrooms)
Prep time: 7 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves: 2 persons
- 1 polish kielbasa cut into 3-4 inch links
- 1 medium red onion sliced
- 4 small tomatoes sliced
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 4 bacon strips
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Vegeta can be found at Fresh Market
- 2 medium strips of heavy duty aluminum foil
- Pinch of thyme
- On one sheet of aluminum foil layer 2 strips of bacon, 1/4 onion sliced, 1/2 of kielbasa, 1 garlic clove sliced, 2 tomatoes sliced, 1 Tbsp. of vegeta, and 1 slice of cheese.
- Repeat for second serving with the rest of the ingredients to match.
- Fold aluminum foil around meat to form a packet making sure to seal all sides so the juice stay inside.
- Cook on the grill on medium heat for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot with a slice of bread.
Check out the more amazing Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.