Choosing a paleo diet can change your life and lifestyle, as well as the way you think about food. In fact, eating paleo can make you think about your food more than you ever have before. In some ways, you might enjoy contemplating what you eat. Looking for new paleo recipes is fun and trying them out is exciting. I am going to share with you a very delectable and flavorful grilled chicken with tomato mixture recipe. It can be served as a delicious and healthy lunch or dinner. (Have you tried Paleo Chicken Soup Recipe?)
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 8 fresh basil leaves, stacked and cut
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Coat a grill pan with cooking spray and set to medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix together the ¼ cup olive oil and ¼ cup balsamic vinegar.
- Season the chicken breasts with the salt, and coat with the balsamic mixture.
- Place the chicken on the heated grill pan.
- Grill for about 5 minutes before turning to brown the other side.
- Coat with the additional balsamic mixture, if needed, and grill for another 5 minutes.
- Place the tomatoes, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, salt and garlic in a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the warm grilled chicken on a serving dish, spoon the tomato mixture over the chicken and garnish with basil leaves
Check out the 40+ Paleo Diet recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Paleo Pro” in the kitchen.