Here is a very easy and simple snack recipe that you will surely love to try at home. It takes max 15 minutes to cook. Just season the kale with salt and garlic powder, bake in the oven, relax and enjoy. (Try Also Baked Apple with Walnuts)
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 large bunch kale leaves, torn
- ½-3/4 tsp. kosher salt or to taste
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 200 ˚C.
- Remove the stems from the kale and place the leaves in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt, garlic powder, and oil and using your hands mix well to coat.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. Place the kale onto 2 sheets and spread out evenly. Bake the kale in the preheated oven.
- After 7-8 minutes check out and remove the leaves, which should already be crispy and keep baking the rest. When all the leaves are done, transfer to a large bowl.
Check out the 20+ Paleo Diet recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Paleo Pro” in the kitchen.