Today I am going to share with you guys Garlic soup recipe also known as Hangover Soup. Follow the steps below and make it today at home. (Don’t forget to try the recipe of Potato Soup)
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 2 Slices of bacon
- 1 small potato, peeled, cut into small cubes
- 2 c. water
- 1/4 small red onion chopped
- Pinch of salt
- Handful of chopped ham
- 1 slice of french baguette bread
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of pepper
- Pinch parsley
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- Hard Swiss cheese for topping
- In a medium saucepan cook bacon , 1 Tsp oil until light brown.
- Add onion, garlic, potato and let cook for 1 minute on medium heat.
- Add water and cook until potatoes are tender.
- While that is cooking in a small frying pan spray with butter add diced baguette.
- Fry for 5 minutes or until light brown
- Serve in soup bowls by adding egg into hot soup and add bread crumb and ham.
- Top with cheese and parsley.
Check out the 20+ Appetizer Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.