Just imagining eating this flavourful beef stroganoff on weekend! Don’t you think it is a good thing of enjoying this delicious dish? The chewy beef combined with cream cheese will give you an excellent taste. You will love it once you eat it although it takes a long time. (Try Mini Delicious Beef Pie Today!)
- 1 cup cut-up onion
- 1 can needle mushroom soup
- 1 can cream onion soup
- 6 ounce mushrooms, sliced and drained
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 8 ounce sour cream
- 6 cups cooked rice or noodles
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 pounds beef stew
- Prepare a slow cooker and add beef, needle mushroom soup, cream onion soup, onion, mushroom and pepper in it.
- Heat it over low heat.Wait for beef is very soft. It takes 8 to 10 hours.
- Add cream cheese and stir it to be melted. Then add sour cream in it.
- Add noodles or rice over beef. Now you can serve this delicious dish for yourself.
Check out the 20+ Breakfast Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.