Have you ever tried potato soup? No? Then you must try it today because it is very delicious soup that will make you happy. I have tried it today and decided to share it with you so you can also taste this Potato soup. So let’s start making it. (Don’t forget to try the recipe of Hangover Soup)
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 Small Onion Finely chopped
- 3 oz. Carrots
- 1.5 oz. Parsley root
- 1.5 oz. Celery
- 4 oz. butter
- 5 c. salted water
- 3 med. potatoes peeled and diced
- 1/2 tsp. caraway seeds
- 1/2 tsp. marjoram
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. white balsamic wine vinegar
- 2 oz. flour
- Few drops of Maggi to taste
- Finely chop all vegetables into small pieces and cook them in a frying pan in butter for a few minutes.
- In a large pot bring water to boil. Then add salt, potatoes, cooked vegetables, and spices simmer for 25 min until nearly done.
- Heat 2 oz butter in a different pan and add 2 oz of flour.
- Let it foam up for few seconds and slowly mix in the pot with soup, let it cook for 5 more min.
- Finish with with 1 tsp. and Maggi.
Check out the 20+ Appetizer Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.