There are countless Oreo desserts you can make with “Oreo Cookies” and including parfaits, cheesecakes, cupcakes, cakes, pies, candies, frozen desserts, and milk shakes. Some of these dessert recipes require no baking and can take a couple of minutes to assemble and prepare. (Do you want to eat Fresh Fruit Ice Cream? Then make it at home today)
- To make quick and easy Oreo milk shake ice cream recipes, add a teaspoon each of chocolate syrup into four tall glasses and roll the glasses to coat the bottom.
- Chop four Oreo cookies and place in a blender with a cup and a half of milk and two cups of softened vanilla ice cream. Process until smooth and pour into prepared glasses.
- Top with chopped or crumbled Oreo cookies and serve immediately.
- For healthy recipes with lots of yummy nutrition make strawberry smoothie with low-fat yogurt and fresh strawberries flavored with Oreo cookies.
- You can also use a medley of fresh berries for a burst of antioxidants. Top the smoothie with berries and serve immediately.
- To make a quick and easy Oreo mud pie, blend twenty-two finely crushed Oreo cookies (about two cups) with three tablespoons melted butter and press firmly onto the bottom and sides of a nine-inch pie plate to make the crust.
- Spread a quart or four cups of softened coffee ice cream into the crust and top with a cup of hot fudge ice cream.
- Freeze the pie for at least six hours or until firm.
- For a quick Oreo cheesecake, place a tub or 24.2 ounces of ready-to-eat cheesecake filling in a large bowl.
- Add 8 pieces of chopped Oreo cookies and stir until blended.
- Spread the filling into a six-ounce Oreo pie crust and smooth out the surface with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle with chopped or crumbled Oreo cookies and serve immediately or cover and chill in the refrigerator.
- A classic treat that is suitable for any occasion, Oreo brownies is made with butter, baking chocolate, eggs, all-purpose flour, double acting baking powder, salt, vanilla extract, crushed Oreo cookies, and brown sugar.
- Simple melt half a cup of butter and three ounces of baking chocolate in a double broiler or water bath and let cool for a little bit.
- Beat in two eggs, a teaspoon of vanilla extract, two cups brown sugar, a cup of flour, half a teaspoon of baking powder, a fourth of a teaspoon of salt, and three-fourth of a cup of crushed Oreo cookies.
- Pour batter in a greased 8×12-inch pan and bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees F or until set.
Ice cream cake
- Crumbled Oreo cookies make a crunchy and yummy addition to vanilla ice cream and make a very popular dessert.Ice cream cake is even more delicious and so easy to make at home.
- Simple add a package of crushed Oreo cookies on the bottom of a freezer-safe container and spread a quart of softened ice cream on top and pour a jar of hot fudge or chocolate sauce on top of the ice cream and freeze before serving.
Check out the 20+ Desserts Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.