You can cook this yummy soup in a short time with simple ingredients. It tastes delicate because of the tender texture of haddock and subtle flavor of sweet corn. You will not be disappointed after you take the time to cook this soup with haddock. Besides, you can serve it with ham and bread. (Don’t forget to check Spicy Fish Soup)
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups fish stock
- 3 potatoes, cut-up
- 7 ounce chopped broccoli
- 2 cans drained sweetcorn
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 fresh lemon
- 14 ounce haddock fillet, peeled, smoked and cut into pieces
- Prepare a large stew pot. Mix potatoes, milk and fish stock in it.
- Wait until the mixture boils and then cook for a further 8 minutes over low heat until potatoes are just soft. Don’t forget to press potatoes into the mixture.
- Put the broccoli and haddock into the mixture. Cook them over low heat until the broccoli just soft. Cook slowly until the fish cooked. It costs about 5 minutes.
- Mix sweetcorn with the mixture completely. Add a squeeze of lemon. They will enhance the fresh flavor of this soup. Heat them for 2 minutes. Then serve hot with spring onions.
Check out the more amazing Sea Food Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.