Kids like chocolate very much. They must be very happy if you make chocolate layer cake for them on their birthdays. Rich layers of chocolate and sweet caramel filling enhance the flavor of the cake. So here is the recipe. (Try Bohemian Sunday Cake Today!)
- 1 1/4cups beer
- 1 box cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 12 ounce chopped baking chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 tbsp caramel topping
- Preheat the oven to 176 degrees C. Place three suitable cake pans.
- Mix the oil, beer, eggs and cake mix on the box directly. Stir the mixture into cake batter. Pour about 1 1/2 cups batter into each pan.
- Bake about 20 minutes. Waiting for the cakes cools off before taking them out of the oven. Then leave them at room temperature.
- Heat butter and whipping cream to boil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add chocolate and stir it continuously until they are melted and smooth.
- Then pour the mixture in a large bowl. Cover it and refrigerate it for 1 hour. Stir it. Then refrigerate another 1 hour.
- Place a layer of cake on a plate. Add 1 cup of the chocolate mixture. Then add 3 tbsp caramel topping. Place another layer of cake on it.
- Add 1 cup of the chocolate mixture and 3 tbsp caramel topping. At last, put the third cake layer on it. Don’t forget to add the remaining chocolate mixture.
Check out the 20+ Desserts Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.