Today I come up with another yummy dessert recipe Czech Bear Paws that everyone will love to eat. It is very easy to make at home and needs few ingredients. Please follow the steps below to make it perfect. Let’s start the recipe. (Also check Super Tasty Whoopie Pies)
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves: Makes about 5 dozens cookies
- 4 cups toasted ground hazelnuts
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 Tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter + 3 tsp butter, softened, divided
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate chips Slivered almonds,halved
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place hazelnuts, flour, cocoa, nutmeg and salt in medium bowl, stir to combine
- Beat 1 cup butter, sugar end egg yolk in large bowl with electric mixer at med speed until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour mixture, beat at low speed until soft dough forms.
- Grease 3 madeleine pans with remaining butter, 1 tsp per pan, dust with flour.Press level Tspfuls of dough into mold.
- Bake 12 min or until lightly browned. Let cookies stand in pan 3 min, carefully loosen cookies from pan with point of small knife. Invert pan over wire racks, tap lightly to release cookies shell-side up, cool completely
- Pipe squiggle of melted chocolate on curved end of each cookie, place slivered almond halves in melted chocolate for claws. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour or until set.
Check out the 20+ Desserts Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.