There are countless chocolate desserts that you can make with any chocolate including dark, white, and cream chocolates. Today I am going to share with you one of the chocolate recipe named Chocolate Pecan Pouches. Please follow the steps below and make it today. Don’t forget to share the feedback in the comments. (Try Apple Charlotte Dessert Today!)
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves: 20 pouches
- 1 package puff pastry sheets
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 Tsp bake flour
- 1 Tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tsp dark rum
- 1/3 cup plus 1 Tsp granule sugar
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400F. In small bowl, whisk 1 egg and 1 Tsp water, set aside.
- In large bowl, mix cheese, 1/3 c of the sugar, vanilla, rum and egg. Stir in cocoa and flour, then chocolate and walnuts.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out puff pastry sheets into 12-inch squares. With a sharp knife, cut each sheet into 10 equal squares.
- Spoon 1 and 1/2 Tsp chocolate-walnut filling into the center of one square. Brush edges with egg mixture; fold in half diagonally to form a triangle. Press well to seal edges; transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining pastry squares and filling.
- Brush tops with egg mixture and sprinkle with remaining sugar. Bake at 400 for 14 min. or until browned on top. Cool pouches on rack.
Check out the 20+ Desserts Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.