Sunday is the day of cake and without it Sunday has no meanings. Today is sunday and I tried Bohemian Sunday Cake. I am sharing the recipe of Sunday cake on my blog so you guys can try it on every Sunday. So let’s start making cake. (Try Delicious Chocolate Layer Cake Today!)
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves: 20 slices
- 25g yeast
- 1.4 oz. sugar
- pinch of salt
- 17.6 oz. flour
- 4 egg yolks
- 3.5 oz. butter
- 8.8 oz. milk
- 5 oz. raisins
- 1.7 oz. slivered almonds
- 1 Tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 1 pack of vanilla sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Icing sugar
- 1 tsp. cocoa
- Mix together yeast, sugar, and salt until equally combined.
- Work in flour, yolks, butter, and milk with the yeast into a soft dough.
- Knead raisins and almonds into dough.
- Grease a bundt pan and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Pour 3/4 part of dough mix into the bundt pan.
- With the rest of the dough mix cocoa and pour into the bundt pan then leave to raise for for 30 min.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake the cake for 50-60 min. until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with vanilla sugar and icing sugar while the cake is still warm.
- Let cool down and serve and enjoy.
Check out the 20+ Desserts Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.