Have you tried the Potato Soup recipe which I shared recently? How was taste of the soup? I know it was very yummy. Today I make Bohemian Dumplings and decided to share it with you guys so that you can also taste these delicious Bohemian Dumplings.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 loaves
- 1 c. warm milk
- 27 g packs of yeast
- Pinch sugar
- 10-15 oz Gold Medal Better for Bread flour
- 1 egg yolks
- Pinch of salt
- Dissolve yeast in lukewarm milk add sugar and let the yeast rise 15 minutes.
- Mix with flour, salt and egg yolk till dough is not sticky and let rise for 1 hour.
- Form into 4 dumplings on a floured pastry board and cover with a tea cloth and leave to rise for another 20 minutes.
- Steam the dumpling on a vegetable steamer in a covered saucepan for 15 minutes, then remove the lid and leave the dumplings to cook for another few minutes.
- Remove the dumpling from the saucepan and cut into half inch thick slices with a string of fishing line. Enjoy and freeze for later use.
Check out the 20+ Appetizer Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.