The smell alone of these baked apples, stuffed with walnuts, raisins and honey is worth the time spent in the kitchen. Today I am going to share with you guys a simple but sweet paleo desserts recipe which is Baked Apple with Walnuts. So scroll down and try this recipe today.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 2 medium apples
- 4 tbsp walnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp raisins
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Using a small sharp knife, core the apples, removing seeds. This is to open a hole for the walnut filling.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, raisins and walnuts. Fill the apples with the prepared mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until the top is shiny golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
Check out the 20+ Paleo Diet recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Paleo Pro” in the kitchen.