Today a very special recipe I am going to share with you all. It is Asian Pork Chops served with hot cooked brown rice(optional). I am sure you guys will love this recipe. Share your experience with me in the comments. It would be really appreciated! Let’s start the recipe. (Have you tried Savory Cabbage Hamburger With Smoked Meat before?)
- Prep-Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 pork chops
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- Salt & pepper
- Hot, cooked brown rice (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, salt & pepper.
- Marinate pork chops in sauce for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- After pork chops have marinated, place in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook, covered, for 6-8 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in the middle.
- Serve with brown rice, if desired.
These were tasty, simple pork chops that were easy to put together and needed only a small amount of extra time for the marinating. Our family has been going to brown rice a lot more lately but any type of rice or pasta along with a veggie or salad make this a great filling meal.
Check out the 40+ Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.