Today I am going to share with you a delicious Apple Charlotte Dessert recipe that you will definitely love to eat. Step by step instructions are given below so you can try this recipe easily and make it perfect at home. (Try my favorite recipe Chocolate Pecan Pouches Today!)
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4-6 persons
- 10 dried bread rolls
- 17 oz milk
- 3 eggs
- 3.5 oz sugar
- 25 oz apples
- 2 oz butter
- 2 egg whites
- 1 oz sugar
- 2 oz raisins
- 2 oz slivered almonds
- Cut rolls into thin slices. Whisk together milk, eggs and sugar and leave the sliced bread to soak in the mixture.
- Peel and core apples and slice thinly. Mix with raisins and almonds.
- Place alternate layers of softened bread and fruit into a well greased baking tin. The top layer should be of bread.
- Dot the top with butter, pour over the remaining milk and place the baking tin in pre-heated oven at 400F. Leave to bake for 30 minutes.
- Then mix 2 egg whites with 1oz sugar and whisk until thick.
- Spread the meringue over the top and return it to the oven for 10 minutes or until the top is slightly browned.
Check out the 20+ Desserts Recipes that will make you look and feel better, and help you become a “Pro Chef” in the kitchen.